Our On-Site Service Contract is designed to provide customer with the highest level of service for systems and services currently available from Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. An On-Site Service Contract customer will receive one (1) on-site preventative maintenance visit, emergency call responses, discounted accessory sales and training and software upgrades, when applicable.
Our mission is to assure maximum performance and minimum down time for your system. CVI will provide periodic advice by phone or visit concerning settings, by providing annual calibration all to maintain system integrity as described below.
Description of On-Site Service Contract Activities:
Annual On-site Maintenance
- Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. will begin its activity by verifying correct installation.
- Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. will clean system, replace all associated tubing and fittings.
- Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. will verify system operation to ensure performance is to specification.
- Verifying factory settings and parameters and adjusting for optimum performance.
- For controls settings set by customer additional consulting may be required. Consulting charges may apply depending on the extent of the time for evaluation and recommendations.
- Reviewing logged data to evaluate system performance and process stability
- Service report detailing findings, recommendations and outlining follow-on action plans
- System calibrations for each sensor based on one range per sensor.
All on-site work will be performed on a scheduled basis and will involve more than one day of activity. The customer will reimburse Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. for all travel related expenses including air fare, hotel, meals and local transportation expense.
Other On-Site Service Contract Features
Periodic upgrades to standard systems will be offered to existing customers. On-Site Contract members will receive a no charge upgrade whenever a new upgrade becomes available.
- Parts and accessories discount
A 15% discount on all parts or accessories for each system as long as the On-Site Service Contract is in effect.
- 24 hour Extended Phone Support
Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. Customer Service offers an extended telephone support program that provides a 24 hour response commitment plus an extended support capability of person-to-person support from the hours of 8am (EST) through 8pm (EST). An On-Site Service Contract customer will receive special access cell phone numbers and special email access through the Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. web site.
- 24 hour replacement parts program
On-Site Service Contract members will be given 24 hour turnaround on most standard parts and accessories. Priority or FEDEX shipments will be made at no extra charge. On the occasion where the part or accessories is not available the On-Site Service Contract members will be given first priority.
Cambridge Viscosity, Inc. offers specific applications training programs which are performed on-site, at our facility and via the internet. Each course is designed to give the operator complete training in the viscosity systems and provide assistance with report writing and analysis from our software.
Customized training programs are available for a group.
In any case, On-Site Service Contract members will receive a 15% discount for any training program.