Our Factory Service Contract provides customers with the best possible level of factory service for systems and offers services to improve the value of your investment. A Factory level customer will receive preferred response for periodic maintenance and repair of CVI equipment from our customer service personnel, emergency call responses, discounted accessory sales, training and software upgrades, when applicable.
Our mission is to assure maximum performance and minimum down time for your system(s). We will provide periodic advice by phone concerning settings and provide annual calibration to maintain system integrity as described below.
Description of Factory Service Contract Activities:
- Cambridge Viscosity Inc. will begin its activity by verifying correct installation on all ranges of the viscometer systems.
- Cleaning and inspection of all equipment supplied by Cambridge Viscosity Inc.
- Verifying factory settings and parameters and adjusting for optimum performance.
- For controls settings set by customer- additional consulting may be required. Consulting charges may apply depending on the extent of the time for evaluation and recommendations.
- Reviewing logged data to evaluate system performance and process stability
- Service report detailing findings, recommendations and outlining follow-on action plans
- System calibrations for each sensor based on one range per sensor.
All factory maintenance will require a return goods authorization. All work will be sent via FEDEX through a special Cambridge Viscosity Inc. account. Return of customer equipment will be via FEDEX free of charge.
Other Factory Service Contract Features:
Periodic upgrades to standard systems are offered to existing customers at a 10% discount whenever a new upgrade becomes available.
- Parts and accessories discount
A 10% discount on all parts or accessories for each system as long as the Factory Service Contract is in effect.
Cambridge Viscosity Customer Service offers telephone support program that provides a 24-hour response commitment by person-to-person support from the hours of 8am (EST) through 8pm (EST).
- 24-hour replacement parts program
Factory Service Contract members will receive 24-hour turnaround on most standard parts and accessories. Priority or FEDEX shipments will be no extra charge. On the occasion where the part or accessories are not available, the Silver Service Contract members will receive high priority.
Cambridge Viscosity offers specific applications training programs which are performed on-site, at our facility and via the internet. Each course is designed to give the operator complete training in the VISCOpro systems and provide assistance with report writing and analysis from our software. Customized training programs are available for a group. Factory Service Contract members will receive a 15% discount for any training program.
Travel to customer site is not included in the Factory Contract so normal service fees and expenses including travel zones charges will apply.